Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You Don't Ever Have to Eat Carpet Again

Give up the Habit of
Eating Carpet Faster than You Think

You're probably asking yourself, "why would I eat carpet in the first place?"

Well...you probably wouldn't, at least not on purpose.

But...if you haven't been working out and staying in shape, I'd be willing to bet, if you went to do a push up right now...you'd probably end up eating some carpet...

...or getting a little rug burn on your forehead or cheek if you turn your head fast enough after your arms collapse.

No More Face Plants

It wasn't that long ago that I decided to get back in shape. I used to work out two hours a day...but who has that kind of time to exercise these days? I know I don't.

I also wanted to work out at home, because...just like you, my time is limited and I didn't want to waste twenty minutes just driving, one way, to a gym...plus the costs are getting really high to join those places...and the crowds...please, I'd like to use that piece of equipment before it rusts apart.

And One Night it Happened

I was surfing one night, channel surfing that is, and I came across the number one infomercial on t.v., Tony Horton's P90X.

Now I've always been a weight lifter...and had "weight lifter" mentality. I sat there watching this infomercial for thirty minutes thinking, this doesn't work...and then...it was probably around the thirty-first minute, I realized, if this didn't work, this guy wouldn't look like he does and be that ripped.

And I remember thinking, this infomercial has been on t.v. a long time. So, I did what most people do...I didn't order it.

But it wasn't long after that a friend was telling me about this community, Team Beach Body, where you get:
  • a fitness coach--FREE, just there to help you reach your goals, and be there for your support
  • meal planning/guidance--incredibly healthy recipes to help you get slim and trim, and keep you and your family healthy and fit
  • incredible supplements at a discount--Shakeology, the healthiest drink around...the world(find out for yourself), plus recovery drinks, pre-workout drinks, vitamins, protein bars, etc...
  • fitness friends--it's a lot more fun sharing a goal with someone; you'll find and make friends in no time that you can workout with and support each other in the online gym...WOWY(Work Out With You)
How could I not sign up after learning about all these benefits? Exactly, I had to do it. And I make a little cash if I help other coaches get started(more on that later if you're interested).

Wait a Minute Mr. Postman

A few days later, my package arrived in the mail...and I was raring to get fit. I opened it up, read the instructions, got prepared, and got ready for my first workout the next day. The next day I put in the dvd, followed the warm up...and was raring to go.

Ok, here we go, grab your push up stands...head up, and 1...2...3...4...holy crap...5...6...9...I'm done. Damn, I am out of shape. But, Tony said from the t.v., if you have to stop...stop. So, I did, just not forever. Then week two came...and I did fifteen pushups, and now I'm doing thirty or more depending on how strong my mind is and how hard I want to push myself. But I'm doing way more than nine.

I can even do a couple one arm pushups now before I have to put my knees down to stabilize me...but the first time I attempted these, I came really close to eating carpet...and I don't think that would've tasted to good.

Get Your Heart Rate Up

Yep, it's that time. If you didn't want to make a change or get in better shape, you wouldn't have read this far. We have the best trainers, health and wellness supplements, and fitness programs just a click away. You can literally transform your life in 90 days or less if you decide to take action and click here right now.

If you have any questions, just put your contact information in on the right and I'll gladly answer any questions you have. It's your life...it's up to you how you want or don't want to live it.


If you do nothing else, at least start drinking the healthiest shake in the world, Shakeology.
You'll look better...feel better...and have more energy. And if you don't think you like it after 30 days, just ask for you money back...it's guaranteed.









No comments: